Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dashboard Concert!

So its been like a million years since I've blogged anything! Not a whole lot has happened. Life is still busy busy busy.... filled with math math math! But we try to party when we can :)

A while ago there was a free Dashboard Confessional concert just up the street from Well's Fargo up in Ogden. So Tyler and I went after Tyler got off work. I rode the front runner up to the Ogden station, and then Tyler and I walked up to the concert. It was really COLD!!! We got there about half an hour before the concert started so we were actually able to stand up pretty close to the stage. A band from Utah opened for them, and yuck! They weren't very good! Even though I was dancing it was only in an effort to keep warm!! Unfortunatley I brought my purse that breaks all the time- sometimes the handle will slip off and my purse will fall to the ground... which is not a good thing to happen when you're surrounded by lots of people all jumping up and down!! Scary! So while I was jumping to keep from freezing my purse broke and fell into the abyss of jumping feet! I had to quickly dive down after it, luckily I was able to snatch up the purse before a could get smashed too much! The opening band played for forever! As Dashboard got closer and closer to playing we got closer and closer to frost bite!! Finally when Dashboard came out there were so many people smashed into me and and I couldn't feel my feet, so after two songs I wanted to go home!! Hahaha... sad day. So after many hours of waiting for a concert in freezing temperatures we only stayed for two songs!!! hahah... but we had fun anywyas!


Here they are playing, see how close we were?





Here is a picture (not taken by me of course) of the crowds

No comments: