After a long day of school and work Tyler and I come home, and then..
I take over the living room while I do math homework everysingle night...
Then sometimes we eat dinner! This is Tyler's pride and joy, becuase, yes! He made it himself! Roast with carrots and potatoes! I was very impressed, and you should be too :)
Then we like to chill with the cat...
A while ago, Tyler gave the cat a shower! Hahah, he couldn't give her a bath becuase we don't have a bathtub, so he wore long pants and shirt while he held that cat and gave her a nice shampoo! So she smelled like kiwis!
So I still have a bunch of pictures to post from spring break! But life has been pretty intense since school has been back in session, so I probably wont be putting them up until summer vacation... when's that you ask? oh yes! NEXT WEEK!!!! I'm so excited! All I have to do is survive my finals. If I don't blog again you'll know I didn't make it through.... SO! I have a calc test tomorrow and then next week I have three math finals Tuesday morning right in a row- So I will be taking math tests from 7:00 am until 1:00, with only 10 minutes inbetween each test! :S YIKES!! And then Wednesday one more test and then I'm FREEEEEEEEE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment