Thursday, July 29, 2010

Disneyland Trip!!


For my birthday, I got the best present ever! I got to go to Disneyland!! Well... it wasn't exactly for my birthday, but it just so happened that we left for the trip on my birthday! We went on the trip with my mom, dad, Keith, Jessica, Bill, Zachary, Brian, and Trevor, and of course me and Tyler! So it was a lot fun! We drove there, which wasn't too bad, especailly since we were in an air conditioned car instead of the Colt! The first day we drove down to St. George, and stayed in a hotel down there. It was really nice that night because we had a big pool party since we had the pool to ourselves!

Once we got to Disneyland, we split up a lot of the time, so most of the pictures are just of me, Tyler and Keith! But we really were there with my whole family! We all had a lot of fun. It was pretty crowded and really REALLY hot and humid! But we rocked the fast passing system and we seldom had a long wait for any rides. The longest we waited was for the new Toy Story ride, which of course didn't have a fast pass. I think that Tyler and I went on Splash Mountain like seven times, luckily its my favorite ride :) And I think Tyler and Keith went on Screamin' California almost that many times, becuase I think that Tyler could live on that ride!

For some reason, the pickles in Disneyland are amazing... I don't know why, maybe they have pixie dust on them... Anyways! Tyler has been raving about these pickles ever since we were planning on going on this trip. So of course we had to buy this amazing pickle! Tyler made me take a bite, and they really were good! And this is coming from a person that is not a true pickle fan! So... if you ever go to Disneyland, try a pickle! Well.... Unless you are a churro fan, becuase those are my favorites!

On Saturday, it was Disneyland's birthday, so of course the park was PACKED! So we chose that day to go to the beach with my Uncle Andy and his family! That was one of my favorite days! We had a lot of fun at the beach. My cousin Amber even taught us to surf! It was kinda scary at first, but I even got up! Tyler, Keith, and Bill tried too! The only problem about the beach we went to, was it was extremely rocky and shallow! So Tyler and I got a couple of cuts on our feet from the rocks! Oh! And of course, you can't go to the beach without building a sand castle! So of course Keith built one!

Sunday was our last day in Disneyland, but we were all pretty wiped out by that day anyways! So we just rode all our favorites (splash mountain!) and then we headed home the next day! We drove straight home on monday which was a very, VERY long drive!

Here are a bunch of pictures! I took like a thousand and one pictures so it was hard to pick which ones to put on. Which is why I made these cool collages

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah! I love Disneyland! I wish that we were still there! I am so glad we went.

Angela said...

Those pickles do look tasty!