We were super happy this Christmas because Angela, Jeff, and Christine came out for Christmas!! So we spent most of our non-working hours at my parents house playing games and baking like crazy! We had so many cookies and treats, it was insano! We had a baking contest this season. Tyler and I rocked the fudge, but Keith beat the fudge this year with his amazing raspberry cookies, but then Angela and Jeff swooped in with their amazing german chocolate cookies... I'm still not quite sure who won...
For Christmas, we spent Christmas eve with Tyler's family, and Christmas day with my family. A 24 hour bug moved its way through our whole entire family, and sadly, Tyler got the bug on Christmas. So the whole entire day he couldn't enjoy the amazing deliciousness of the whole entire day. He spent the whole day resting on the couch. Luckily, it was only a 24 hour bug, and the next day he was completely better, and ready to enjoy all the leftovers.
On Sunday we took family pictures
Little Family:

Big Family:

We made some super cute aprons! I'm really scared to wear mine when I'm actually cooking! I'm going to need an apron to cover my apron so it doesn't get dirty :)

Christine and me! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment