To celebrate the new year we went snowboarding today. It was a lot of fun, but EXTREMELY freezing!!! The predicted temperature was 8 degrees, but with the wind chill, I'm sure it was more like -8 degrees! We were completely bundled to the max! Including hand warmers in our gloves and boots! Luckily, Keith had another face mask I could borrow, or else I might have lost my lips, which would've been a real shame, because I LOVE my lips! (Veggie Tales, for those of you who don't know) It was a beautiful day, the trees were really pretty all covered in snow, and the sun was shining, so other than the ultimate FREEZING-ness, the day was great! :)
We kind of look funny because we stopped on the hill, and we kept sliding down as my dad was trying to take the picture!

It kinda looks like I'm floating...

Here's a cool picture of Keith, he looks pro!
No comments:
Post a Comment