Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Christmas tree!

Yay for Christmas! I put up my tree the day after Thanksgiving, but it seems that I've been really busy lately so I haven't been able to show off my lovely Christmas decorations! School finished up for me on the 8th and I started working at Mrs. Cavanaughs again on the 9th. So I haven't really had much of a Christmas vacation yet. Now that I have some time, here goes a blog dedicated to my tree :)



Jezabella's new favorite spot is under the Christmas tree. It makes me laugh because I just got a Christmas tree skirt that's glittery, so they cat gets glitter all over her!



Growing up, my parents always got Christmas ornaments from all the different places that we traveled to. So Tyler and I decided to continue the tradition. Here are the ornaments from this year's adventures:

The first trip we took this year was to the Grand Canyon, so here is the Christmas big horn sheep! He is a Christmas big horn sheep because his little necklace thing has Christmas trees on it!


Our next trip was to Disneyland. We liked this ornament because it has hidden Mickeys!


Then these little guys are from Disney world!



Our tree was kind of barren, so my mom helped me make these cute ornaments! All they are basically made of is cinnamon and applesauce! And then I cut out the gingerbread shapes and let them dry out! I think they look really cute, and plus they smell cinnamon-y good!

Also, here's a super cute nativity that my mom, sister, and I made! I just love it! My dad cut out the shapes from wood for us, so all we had to do was paint and sand the pieces! So easy and cute!

1 comment:

Shea D. said...

Wish I could see it for real! I bet everything is decorated super cute. :)