Sunday, November 21, 2010

Go Cougars!

Yesterday was the last BYU football game at home of the season, so naturally Tyler was dying to go. It seems for the last few games, all of Tyler's friends have had extra tickets that he could've had, but EVERY time he had to work! So finally, being the last game of the season Tyler HAD to go, because, well... it was the last one, yes? And of course, since he could actually go this time, nobody had extra tickets! Things were getting pretty desperate, so Tyler decided to break down and BUY tickets! Yikes! But turns out we were a little late, because all the cheap tickets were sold out. And there was no way we were going to pay $200 for us to go. So! Desperate times come for desperate measures! A message was sent over Facebook- who has tickets?! Offering big money... well, not big money... Anyways! Then magically Tyler's friend Gary comes up with two extra FREE tickets!! By this time, it was 3:00 in the afternoon and the game started at 4:00! Hahaha, So Tyler and I quickly bundled up in BYU gear and ran out the door to go!



Up north it was raining, and slightly sleeting when we were heading down, so needless to say, I was not as anxious to go to the game as Tyler was. Luckily for us the weather was really nice down in Provo! AND! We actually made pretty good time getting there too! We only missed the first 5 minutes of the first quarter.



The game was a really good game, BYU creamed the other team. This is only the second game that I've ever been to, and both times BYU creamed the other team, so Tyler says that I'm good luck :)



Wait a minute! Since when do I like football you ask? Haha, don't worry I still don't like football. I like going to the games to yell and cheer and eat nachos :)

Little did you know, when I got married I got a new last name, and a football team. So now I am a true die-hard fan of BYU football! woot woot! Hahaha, just kidding.

No comments: