This one was basically a balloon race. We blew up our balloons are much as we dared, and then let them go to see which one could go the farthest.
I've never seen someone blow up a balloon so big before... needless to say he didn't even win!
This one was my favorite game to watch! You had to blow on a feather to guide it to land in a bucket, which is a LOT harder than it might sound. We got some pretty funny shots of the boys trying to keep their feathers up! I did really good at this game, but I may or may not have cheated... :)
Another game that we played with the ping-pong shake! Thats the one where you have a box of ping pongs and you have to shake them out as fast as possible. I think that we all cheated on this one by doing back bends and then shaking them out.
Last year, Katy and I fell asleep before midnight, and Kyle and Tyler played video games till around 12:30, when we realized that we'd missed midnight! So we you-tubed the ball drop and pretended it was midnight again. HOWEVER, This year we were all wide awake and actaully watched the ball drop! YAY! So, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment