Since our friends Hollie and David live so far away, we decided to make a trip to meet right in the middle of here and Cedar City. So today we made a trip down to Manti, and did a Temple trip with Hollie, David, Denise, and her husband Dave.
We didn't think it would take too long to get there, but we ended up getting lost in the Provo Walmart trying to find everything we needed, including a Tide-to-go pen since somehow Tyler got chocolate all over his white shirt! I LOVE those pens, if you don't have one, get one! They can be life savers! After we found our way out of the Walmart, and made it down to Manti, we were 45 minutes late for meeting everyone else! whoops! We blame it on Walmart...
We had planned to eat a sort of picnic lunch, but we hadn't actaully thought out where we were going to eat it, so we ended up pulling our two cars together and passing food back and forth through the windows, which probably looked hillarious from the outside! While we're eating our lunch, I spilled baked beans on my white skirt! Oi! But! Lucky for us we had just bought a magic tide-to-go pen!!! YAY! So I was able to get the stain out! woot woot!
The Manti temple is so neat! It was built in 1888! I had no idea that it was so old! Afterwards we froze our butts off to make sure that we could get some pictures! So! Here they are!
Tyler and I are those tiny peoeple in the corner :)
2 comments:
I love the Manti temple and have always wanted to go! It is my favorite and I have only done baptisms there. Looks like fun! See you tomorrow!
I've heard the Manti temple is beautiful! I've always wanted to visit it--you lucky girl.
Post a Comment