We had a more adventurous ski trip than our normal trips have been. Apparentley there is this thing called Cat Skiing, where there is this invinicible vehicle (called a Cat) that drives you straight up the mountain to the good side of the mountain where no body's skiied on before! Who knew! It was really cool, becuase we got to snowboard with nobody around, so when I completley crash landed in the powder and made a huge powder explosion (Bill and I called it "embrassing the snow"), it didn't matter becuase nobody was around to see!! It was also fun becuase there was a lot of powder, which can be good and bad. Good, becuase when I fall it doesn't hurt, and bad becuase I'm not so good going down the powder and I fall a lot!
Here's all four of us at the top of the secret side of the mountain!

Here is Tyler and I riding in the Cat, don't we look so pretty?

I thought these pictures were really pretty because we're in the middle of all those trees. It was really hard for me to hold still for the pictures becuase I kept sliding down the hill, and pulling Tyler with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment