So in case you don't know who these people are, Shannon Hale and Jessica Day George are two of my top favorite authors.
These are some of my favorites from Shannon Hale


Here are my favorites from Jessica Day George



Aly Condie wrote Matched

Now, James Dashner and Brandon Mull I have yet to read their books, but I want to.
So on Friday, Jessica, my mom, and I headed up to Logan to meet our favorite authors. They estimated there were probably about a thousand people there! At first the authors did kind of a panel where they all taked and answered questions from the audience. They are all very funny people, and were really fun to listen to.
After that they split up all the authors to have them sign books. That's when all the madness began! When you let 1000 crazy fans loose, it gets pretty crazy! We only waited half an hour to get Jessica Day George to sign our books.
But then we get in the line for Shannon Hale at 8:15, and we didn't even get up to the front of the line till 10:30!! Wow!! But now I have one of my all time favorite books (Goose Girl) signed by the author! cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment