Sunday, April 17, 2011

New, New, and NEW!

Well! Our lives have been pretty exciting as of late, full of lots of new things, hence the name of the blog!

So lets start with New number one!

So, last month was the dreaded month of car emmissions and inspections. Both of our cars were running on their last limbs, so we were just praying that one of our cars would pass. Luckily, after some work, the Colt passed! Sadly the Mazda was not so fortunante. The good old mazda failed. The estimated cost to fix her up was $500, and we figured we'd rather put that money towards a newer car instead of the Mazda. So we said goodbye to the Mazda, and Hello to a blue Ford Escort! Its a 1999, with a brand new engine, so hopefully it will last a while!

Here's a picture of a 1999 Ford Escort, its not ours becuase my camera is being weird so I can't get the pictures.


Now, onto New number two!

Tyler's getting a new job! Don't worry! He's not leaving Wells Fargo! He's now going to be the Service Manager at the Riverdale branch! YAY! A service manager is the person who is manager over the tellers at the bank. We're pretty excited! It was pretty out of the blue when he found out he got the job. He had applied for the position two months ago and interviewed and everything, but they had hired somebody else, but then that person got a new job, so the position opened up again. Tyler then re-applied for job, but never got called or anything. So he was pretty bummed that he wasn't going to get the job. Then out of the blue, last Tuesday they called him asking him if he wanted the job! Apparently they didn't need to re-interview him since they already had! He'll be starting the job next Monday!


Final, and ulitmate New...

We got a HOUSE! YAY!

We are very excited! Its a small house on 22nd street up in Ogden. Its a super cute old house. It has three bedrooms and one bathroom. I'll post pictures of it as soon as I can. I love that its a little brick house, I've always wanted a little brick house. Everything in it has been re-done, like carpet, paint, electrical, ets, so we don't have to do anything.

We moved in this weekened, and everything fits nicely. Its a pretty small house, and I was afraid all of our stuff woudln't fit in it! We have a spiral staircase to go up to the bedrooms which made it REALLY difficult to move some things. Yesterday Tyler and my dad compleletly dissasembled the box spring for our bed, brought it upstairs, then completley reassembled it! Crazy! Now that thing is permantnely up there, becuase its never coming down again! Oh! And if any of you were worried, don't worry, Jezzabella made the move with us :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a cute house!!! We are SOOOOO jealous! can't wait to see it this summer.

Congrats on the new job Tyler!!!

Shea D. said...

AWWW! I hope that I get to see your cute house sometime! I love the outside!