I know that Audrey is older than a month now, but I wanted to do a monthly update so I can see how she grows! Here are some pictures of our sweet little girl!
I made this headband. I was pretty excited, because before she was born I had huge dreams of all the cutesy flowers and girly things that I would make for her, but being a mommy and holding baby takes up all my time right now, so I haven't been able to make anything yet. So here is my first girly headband for my baby! Yay! I also made a white one for her to wear on her blessing day on Sunday.
Morning nap on the blanket that Mama knitted for her! She's been doing pretty good at night, Tyler would disagree though. She's been pretty consistent at waking up every four hours at night. So she'll go to bed at 11, wake up at 3, then wake up at 6 or 7. But last night was super nice because she slept for six hours! Yay! I really hope that this is a new trend!
I LOVE her blue jeans! There is just something completely adorable about tiny blue jeans! Too bad its WAY too hot to wear them! I bought these before she was born, and I didn't realize that it'd be way too hot for pants and that she would never wear them! She usually just chills in her onesie all day.
Right after bath time! Her first bath she just screamed and screamed! But now she likes her bath time! Plus I love bath time because she smells so good afterwards :)
I love when she sucks her thumb! SO cute!
Audrey is a very squirmy baby, but she wont let me put her down, which makes life really difficult sometimes! She loves walks though, so I've started taking her on walks when she's grumpy. Since I'm holding her all day, I don't get a whole lot of other things done, so I end up watching a lot of TV. I'm loving the Olympics! It's great because there's always something on TV! Even at three o'clock in the morning there were Olympic overviews on! Woot! Go USA!





3 comments:
Audrey is SOOOOOO cute! I can't wait to see her! Don't worry, I will bring bow making supplies to Utah and we will make a ridiculous amount of bows for her!!!
Ashley she is SO cute! Things do get better with sleeping! Emma started sleeping through the night at 2 1/2 months! Hopefully you are that lucky too! And get used to holding her all the time! Emma was that way and still has not outgrown it!!
She is so adorable!! I am so happy for you Ashley! Congratulations on your new baby girl :)
Post a Comment