A couple of weeks ago we took a dive trip to the Crater up in Midway. I'd never been to the Crater, but Tyler had, and I posted about it here. I hadn't been scuba diving in a long time, so I was pretty nervous to go. They teach you a bunch of things when you get certified like what to do when your regulator gets nocked out of your mouth, or your goggles fall off, or you run out of air! And I was super nervous that one of these crazy things would happen to me and I would forget what to do! Once we got in, all was well and I was excited to be diving again. The crater was a lot of fun becuase the only other times that I have been diving have been in freezing lakes where you can't see too much. Here the water was like a nice bath and you could see perfectly. Now I really want to go somewhere tropical to dive! My dad's friend Larry came with us and he has a camera that he wore during the dive, so these are pictures taken from the video he took.
Here we're getting ready to dive by cleaning our goggles and checking our boyancy.
Tyler and I are checking out some rocks. It's Tyler's tradition to bring a rock home from all of his dives and then we stick them in our bathroom for some cool (or messy) decorations!




No comments:
Post a Comment