Yesterday Audrey turned 8 months!
Audrey is so sweet and full of energy! This picture is blurry because she was waving her arms,when she is happy she bounces and waves her arms up and down. Even though it's fuzzy, I still think it's cute! In the pictures she's holding on to a pair of my socks! She loves helping out with laundry! She also LOVES the cat, you can tell when the cat enters the room because Audrey starts squealing with delight!
She's still a good eater! It seems that squash is the favorite right now. This last week however she figured out how to spit things out, so I ended up with carrots all over me! Yuck!
She's still a good eater! It seems that squash is the favorite right now. This last week however she figured out how to spit things out, so I ended up with carrots all over me! Yuck!
She isn't crawling yet, but she'll be there soon! Even though she's not crawling she's very mobile! She can push and pull and scoot her way towards whatever she wants, especially the cat! She's really good at pushing up to a sitting position either from her back or tummy! It was really surprising for me to go and get her from her crib and she was sitting up waiting for me!
She loves standing too! She grabs and tugs at my hands until I pull her up to standing, then she is so smiley and happy when she's standing up.
Audrey got her first tooth! I didn't even know it till she gave my finger a good chomp! There had been some nights of wakefulness, and some grumpy days. I just didn't realize it was because she was teething!

2 comments:
What a cutie!
She is soooo cute. I love her shirt! I thinks it's funny that she loves the cat so much. Your life (and the cat's!) will get more complicated when Audrey becomes mobile, enjoy the stationary stage while you can!
Post a Comment