Monday, November 18, 2013

A little about Audrey

Audrey is now 17 months old and is a very busy girl! She is constantly getting into everything and it's hard for me to keep up!  She's a major climber so I have to watch her carefully! She'll climb up on our chairs to get onto the table, or she'll climb up on the computer chair to get onto the computer desk.  She also thinks that she can walk down the stairs, but she hasn't mastered that one yet!
 
Audrey found this hat in our Halloween costume box and has claimed it as her own!
 
She still loves her books! We can read books all day long! I love when I'm doing my hair or making breakfast and Audrey will come in and bring me books to read her.  Right now she really loves Spot books, and not just the flap ones. 
 
She LOVES crayons! She loves to color on everything: walls, floors, chairs, sister, and the tub!
She also loves to play outside. We usually play in our backyard every day unless it is raining/snowing.  She loves to play in the dirt, and eat the dirt! Yum! 
 
Last week Audrey just started saying uh-oh and she said I love you!

No comments: