Mollie is now seven months old (well nearly seven and a half now!) I forgot to post about her being seven months, so here is what she looks like today!
She is such a little sweetheart! She is always on her tummy now. The second I put her down, she rolls over to play on her tummy. She isn't quite sitting up yet, but I think she will be there pretty soon. Mollie loves to play with anything she can get her hands on. If I'm holding her while I'm talking on the phone it's a battle to try to keep the phone away from her. Things that she loves to grab onto and not let go of include daddy's face, mommy's hair, and sister's teddy bear! She's still not a great food eater, she tolerates rice cereal and sweet potatoes, but it seems that eating is more of a game for her. She thinks it's so funny to spit everything back out and steal mommy's spoon!
Don't let all that hair fool you, because she is a baldy in the back! She's like Audrey, except Audrey lost everything except the bangs.


No comments:
Post a Comment