July is my favorite month of the year, and it always goes by so fast! So here are a few pictures from July.
At the beginning of July, this little cutie turned 4 months old! She's always so happy, and so quick to smile.
During this month, Madelyn learned to roll over. She hates being on her tummy though, so every time she rolls over she gets mad.
I had a birthday, shout hooray! Since there is no shopping in Tooele, we went up to my parents' house, and my mom watched the girls so Tyler and I could do a little birthday shopping! Then my mom made a delicious lunch complete with a birthday cake! The girls were more than happy to help me blow our my candles!
We made kebabs for my birthday dinner, and Mollie had a delicious grilled cheese kebab!
We found our new favorite park, the girls always ask to go to the dinosaur park!
I bought these floaties for Lake Powell, but the girls didn't like using them at the lake, but they love using them in the ten inches of water in our pool! haha!



No comments:
Post a Comment