Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Five Months

Riley is five months old now!
Check out these blue eyes! Tyler and I had a bet about what color her eyes would be, and it looks like I'm going to lose! I thought she'd have brown eyes!

She still hates tummy time, and screams every time she rolls over. She's also turned into a bit of a screamer. She's discovered her voice and loves to be loud! Now that she rolls over she loves to sleep on her tummy, which is funny since she hates tummy time! And now she'll finally take naps for me! She'll usually only nap for an hour at a time, but I will take it! She's not really interested in her toys or her play mats, she just wants to be held all the time!


I love her crooked smile! She always gives us a half smile, and we call it her Mowgli smile!
She loves to play with her toes!
 

No comments: