Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Duck Tales! woo-oo


So these pictures are from Christmas break! But I finally have the time to put up the pictures! Yay!

Tyler and I like to feed duckies, especailly the starving kind! The first time we went to feed the ducks we went to the Layton park, and the ducks there were viscous! They scared the heck out of me!!! the regular ducks were ok, but the swans were the scary ones! When they stretched out their necks, they were practically as tall as I am! Oi!
So, this is me freaking out as the swans were coming to steal my bread!
The ducks didn't even bother Tyler. When they saw that we had bread, they swarmed us! These geese were even standing in between Tyler's legs. They definitely weren't shy! They would eat right out of our hands, and I'm sure one of them would've bitten off my hand!


The second time we went out to feed the ducks, we fed the ones at the pond at Weber State. These ones weren't as friendly as the ones at the Layton park, we basically had to beg them to eat our hot dog buns!

Since the ducks weren't going to eat our bread, I ate it instead! Just kidding...

This goose was nice, he wanted to eat my bread!

The pond had a layer of ice on top of it, so of course Tyler had to check to see how sturdy it was... but apparently it wasn't very thick becuase he fell right through! Only his foot got wet, and according to Tyler "it wasn't very cold"!

No comments: