
The night started on my front porch, where Tyler told me that he had wanted to propose to m but couldn't propose to me till later becuase the ring he got me was being re-sized, but he still wanted to take me on an adventure that night. So our first stop was my driveway, where I found an orange gerber daisy and a note that said that on that spot was the very first time he told me he loved me! After that, we got in his car, and I had to be blindfolded! We drove around, till we made it to the church where Kyle's homecomming had been. I found another daisy and another note that said that that on that spot was the very first time he fell in love with me! Our third stop was at Fat Cats/the Pizza Factory, where we stopped and ate breadsticks. While we were eating, the waitress brought us another daisy and note. That one said that on that spot was our very first "hang out". That one is still debatable if it is a date or not.... The final stop was at the Ogden temple, where I found one more daisy and note. That note said: On this very spot, you turned to me and I said...
So of course I turned to him and he sad "I'm a liar!" hahaha! He told me that he had lied to me about the ring, and he really had it in his pocket! And so of course he got down on one knee and proposed to me, and of course my answer was absolutely!

We are both very very excited to be married to eachother! We are planning on the last week of June at the Ogden temple!
1 comment:
Yay! For More Weddings!
Post a Comment