
I get done on Fridays now at 2:00, so I was able to make it home around 6-ish. Driving home wasn't too bad except there was fog up the wazoo!! The fog was so incredibly thick, by the time I got to my neighborhood, I was moving at a crawl just so I wouldn't accidentally drive by my own house! It was insane!
Despite the fog, we still went out to play that night! Katy and I took out our boys! It was my treat to Tyler to celebrate him getting a job at Wells Fargo! Woot woot! We decided to take them to the infamous fat cats and go bowling! I love bowling, yet I never win... sad day.... Katy was the grand winner of the night, at 111 points, and an average speed of 6 mph! Amazing... she granny-rolled the ball every time and beat us all!! Kyle didn't even try to hit pins, but just to chuck the ball as hard as he could. He lost, but won us all at speed- with about 22 mph! I think my speed was like 10 mph? maybe... I dunno...
After Fat Cats, we went to Farrs Ice Cream and got tasty treats! Since it was Friday night, Farrs was extremely crowded, and there were no seats! So we drove up to Katy and Kyle's house, and ate our ice cream there.
On Saturday morning, I woke up and after breakfast my dad told me that all the boys were going to go snowboarding in half an hour, and wanted to know if I wanted to go with them. Of course I wanted to go! so I quickly called and invited
Tyler to go too, and we packed up real quick and headed up to Snow Basin! It was a rough day of boarding for me! The weather was rather less than ideal. When we arrived at the base of the mountain it was raining! But by the time we rode the gondola all the way up to the top of the mountain it was snowing! It was also really foggy! I'd never been to Snow Basin, so I had no idea where I was going and ended up going the wrong way sometimes, and making myself a human snowball, and rolling down the
mountain! The ground was pretty rough, so I crashed quite a few times.... but by the end of the day it was snowing really good, making it a lot better to snowboard! But because of the rain, my gloves were completely soaked through. They were so sopping wet that my hands felt ten pounds heavier! Even when we wrung them out, they were still very very wet!
On Saturday morning, I woke up and after breakfast my dad told me that all the boys were going to go snowboarding in half an hour, and wanted to know if I wanted to go with them. Of course I wanted to go! so I quickly called and invited
Tyler to go too, and we packed up real quick and headed up to Snow Basin! It was a rough day of boarding for me! The weather was rather less than ideal. When we arrived at the base of the mountain it was raining! But by the time we rode the gondola all the way up to the top of the mountain it was snowing! It was also really foggy! I'd never been to Snow Basin, so I had no idea where I was going and ended up going the wrong way sometimes, and making myself a human snowball, and rolling down the
mountain! The ground was pretty rough, so I crashed quite a few times.... but by the end of the day it was snowing really good, making it a lot better to snowboard! But because of the rain, my gloves were completely soaked through. They were so sopping wet that my hands felt ten pounds heavier! Even when we wrung them out, they were still very very wet!
The gondolas were fancy-shmancy! Holy molies!
That night, I came home and watched the episode of the Office with Tyler that I missed. I don't have TV at my house here at school, so I always have to watch the Office every time I come home. That night was Kyle's "bachelor" party, which meant that I had Katy all to myself! We went to dinner with her family, which ended up being my third dinner that day! After watching The Office, Tyler and I got sandwiches from Subway, and then we had Hawaiian haystacks with my family, and then I went to Guadalajara grill with Katy! Oi, I was definitely stuffed! I only ate two enchiladas at dinner, and some rice. After dinner Katy and I went shopping, and then went to go see Bride Wars. What a perfect movie to go see before one's wedding day... It was funny because it was about two best friends, a blond and a brunette, so it was like Katy and me!
So Katy is now married! Craziness! I'll have to post about it when I get pictures!


1 comment:
I love the picture of you and Tyler in your snowboarding gear! What fun! I'm jealous that I didn't get to go with you :(
Post a Comment