Spring break wasn't very springy (just like summer vacation hasn't been very summer-y, SNOW?!) Tyler had to work most of spring break, so I spent most of it playing with Jessica working on our quilts! (its slowly coming along, so that'll be a later blog) On that Saturday, Tyler and I went down to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, which is really beautiful! What I love about this temple is that there are lots and lots of windows so it lets in a lot of light! This summer we have a goal to go to all the temples in Utah, so we can check this one off the list! woot woot!
After we went to the temple we went to the In-n-out in Draper! Since there are no palm trees in front, its just not the same...
On Tyler's day off, we went ice skating! Since spring break was cold, we couldn't really do anything springy anyways! Tyler and I are going to the olympics :D
When we first got there we were the only people there with one other lady! It was a lot of fun being alone because you can look completley crazy and don't have to worry about falling on your face! But after a while a lot of little kids came on the rink doing triple axles and stuff... making you feel a little dumb when you get excited that you can skate backwards!
The last time that Tyler went ice skating was when he was like ten years old and he ended up smacking his head on the ice! When this happened his mom was right behind him and heard a "sick thunk" and thought- oh I'm glad thats not my kid, and she turns and sees Tyler lying on the ice! Yikes! He didn't get a concusion or anything, but he hadn't been skating since! So I was very proud that he came and even more proud that niether of us fell!
No comments:
Post a Comment