So a long time ago, well like eight months ago we went to Lake Powell with my friend Hollie and her husband David. And I forgot my camera (this seems to happen a lot, yes?) So I've been trying to get these pictures from her since forever and finally we went down there for another vacation (that will be the next post) So I finally got these pictures!
When we went to Lake Powell we were out swimming the whole time so we didn't take a lot of pictures. And then when we were out swimming a huge wave came up and splashed over all our stuff on the shore, including their camera! Luckily it still worked!
We look kinda goofy in this picture becuase we're eating, so thats why its a small one
That night we hiked up to a place called horeshoe bend, which is kinda the start of the Grand Canyon
David forgot to bring his tennis shoes so in this picture he's wearing his church shoes!
Hollie and I are a little bead obsessed so on the car trip home we were making necklaces in the back seat!
No comments:
Post a Comment