So two weeks ago we dropped a train on BYU campus for Woman's Conference! It was so much fun to have all of sisters and mom together for the weekend. I was especailly happy that Angela was able to come from Texas to go with us!
I forgot my camera, so all of these pictures are from Jessica's camera!
We left on Wednesday night and drove down to our hotel in Lehi (since all the Provo hotel's were booked with women) We dropped all of our junk off at the hotel and went to dinner in our most favorite pizza place ever! The Brick Oven... sooooo good :) Every single time that we've gone we've always gotten the garlic chicken pizza, why try something new?
That night Jessica and I went swimming in the pool, and mostly just talked instead of went swimming! The next day we got up bright and early to head down to Provo for some amazing talks. They had some service projects that you can pick up and do during the conference. Unlike my mom and sisters, I'm actually not very talented in the crocheting department, so there were some little hearts that I sewed, while my mom and Jessica crocheted mittens and Angela crocheted the edge of a burp cloth. We thoughorly enjoyed the conference. The theme was "Choose ye this day to serve the Lord" There were three classes each day that we attended, all of them were really good. After the three classes, there was a Scatter Sunshine night of service where we made tutus for little girls. They were so stinkin cute! We were so excited about the tutus we took a lot of pictures! :)
That night we had plans to have a girls night, do nails and such, but in the end we REALLY partied it up and crocheted all night! Hahaha! Angela taught me how to crochet the edging on the burp cloth, so then everyone pulled out their service projects too!
The next day we had three more amazing classes. The whole entire conference was very spiritually uplifting. I was very excited to hear the final talk, which was given by Elder Dallin H. Oaks. I was sad when it was over. It was a great great weekend :)
Our cute matching Woman's Conference Bags!
Yay sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment