That morning we went to Boondocks and played a round of miniature golf. I was so excited because I got TWO hole in ones! (holes in one?) And I beat Tyler by one point! Oh ya!
The whole day I ruined Tyler's birthday surprises for me- whoops! The night before, I asked Tyler if we could go out to breakfast (because breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!) Which ruined his surprise for me, because he had to tell me no because he was planning on making me breakfast in the morning!
Then later that day, I ruined another surprise. When we were at Boondocks we were trying to decide if we should do one game or two, and I came up with the idea that we should just do one and then go get a Jamba Juice. (because Jamba Juices are my favorite thing in the whole world!) Which completely ruined Tyler's surprise, he was going to take me to Jamba Juice afterwards! Haha!
AND Then the final surprise that was ruined was my birthday present. About a month ago Tyler had told me that we would be going to an event for my birthday the Saturday after my birthday, around 7:00. Then a couple of weeks later, Jessica called me and asked if I wanted to go to the John Shmidt concert, which happened to be the Saturday after my birthday, at 7:00.... hmmm... I wonder where we were going? So I figured out where we were going, and ruined that surprise too! haha!
The John Shmidt concert was super awesome! I love watching John Shmidt, he's incredibly talented, and also super entertaining! Also, I love that he had a cellist play with him, because the cello is amazing! They played a lot of amazing songs that I don't know that names of, but they are all on youtube apparently, so if you ever have free time, you can try to find some on youtube.
Here's his famous upside down piano playing skills
No comments:
Post a Comment