Sunday, June 3, 2012

Random Life Going-ons

Here are some pictures of the random things that we have been up to lately.
Last week for Tyler had a work party at Boondocks. We got a three hour unlimited pass so we got to do whatever we wanted to for three hours there.  I didn't do the go-karts, but I did the mini-golfing and bowling.

We call this the floating tree. It was pretty crazy, last week we had a tree that fell over into all of lines in the backyard, but we could not figure out where on earth the tree had come from! There was no stump anywhere to be found, it looked like it came from nowhere!   Luckily my dad owns lots of chainsaws and was able to come over and take down the tree.  We pulled the Durango and Explorer into our back yard and were able to pull it down. While chopping it down we figured that the floating tree had actually been dead for a long LONG time, and the roots must of rotted away, and the only thing holding it up was our neighbors vines. So it looked like an alive tree, but it was just a very dead tree with crazy vines all over it.
Here's all of the branches that we had to take away.


Yesterday, Tyler and I went down to Salt Lake because Tyler wanted to buy a wet suit off of KSL, so we met the lady selling the suit in Salt Lake.  So we took the train down and explored the new City Creek Center.  It was pretty cool, but not all that exciting. It was really pretty, and it was fun to walk around, but that's about it.

And yes, Tyler did end up getting the wet suit! Woot!  Just in time, because the boys are planning another scuba trip soon.

 And finally this is what I looked like today! I am now 35 weeks pregnant, only five more to go! 

2 comments:

Angela said...

That's a really cute maternity top!

it's funny that the dead tree looked alive because there were vines growing all over it.

Jeff and Becca Bauer said...

You are looking so cute! Are you getting so excited? I know I am!