Today, Tyler and I have been officially married for three years! Woot Woot!! We got our celebrations in a little early this year since we didn't know if we would have a baby or not! Good thing we did, because Audrey is a week old today!
Tyler and I decided that every year for our anniversaries, we would switch off who would plan the anniversary, so this year was my turn. I decided that it would be fun to try out the Anniversary Inn in Logan. So after looking and looking at all the different rooms, I finallly decided to stay in the "Lake Powell" room. If you want real good pictures you'll have to go to the Anniversary Inn website because it was really hard to get any pictures, since its super dark in there, I guess that's romantic or something....
The location was supposed to be a surprise, becuase Tyler thought that I was going to book at the Alaskan Inn again, but Tyler works at a bank and sees our account every day and saw a random charge for the Anniversary Inn. Darn.
Even though it wasn't our "officail" anniversary, Tyler still surprised me with roses! I think this picture is kinda cool- I took the picture and the whole background went white in the picture, even though it was on our colored tablecloth.... A happy accident
The Lake Powell room was really fun becuase all the walls were sandstone. I liked the room a lot becasuse there were different levels, which made it your not so typical hotel room. On the main leven was the big bathroom, then you could go downstairs where there was the big jetted tub, and breakfast table, then you could go upstairs where the bed was.
For our first anniversary we stayed at the Alaskan Inn, and we had big bears to keep us company. This year we had little critters to keep us company. There were little birds and a lizard!I think that he totally looks real!! He was right above out refridgerater, gaurding our cheesecake!! Yummo! The anniversary Inn is fun because you get two pieces of cheesecake and sparkling cider waiting for you when you check in!
Not only did we have fake lizards and birds, we had real fish to keep us company too!
Here's our breakfast. I was kinda dissapointed in the lack of breakfast options. My cinnamon roll however was super tasty!
Happy three years to us :D





No comments:
Post a Comment