About 2 weeks ago my sister Jessica and I went on an adventure to Houston, Texas to go see the Hamakers and baby Christine! Woot woot! We left on a wednesday afternoon, the second I got done with class we headed toward the airport. That morning was one of the first of these really chilly days, so it was nice to go away to nice warm Texas!
It was so hard not being able to see my sister's new baby except for on her blog, so I was sooooo excited to be able to finally meet her :)
We mostly hung out in the Hamaker's apartment, watching Netflix and taking care of Christine (Netflix is amazing by the way!) Angela and Jeff took us to one of the biggest malls I've ever seen, or even dreamed about (although I don't dream about malls a whole lot...)
It just kept going and going and going.... AND! It had all those crazy stores that I don't even know the names of that sell crazy shoes for like $700, or umbrellas for $800! Ca-Razy! When we walked into those stores, I felt like the sales people were going to kick me out because my flip flops only cost five dollars! Hahaha! But! Since this mall is like three miles long, after we hiked a ways we made it to the normal people section and found a Bath and Body works! Yay! Oh! And this mall even had a skating rink in it too!
And here is a random giant armadillo...
On Saturday, Angela and Jeff took us out to Jeff's parents house, which was about 45 minutes away from where they lived. We had plans to go swimming that day, but the pool was just a little too cold, so we just stuck our feet in the whole entire time.
Jeff was the only crazy person, and took a large dive into the pool! Although, he just right out of the pool after that!
It was a fun, fun weekend! Hopefully we can go back soon :)
1 comment:
Christine is excited to see you guys again at Christmas!!
Post a Comment