Friday, February 8, 2013

My Quiet Book!

I've been working on this for a long time, and I'm so excited that I'm finally finished!
 
 I wanted to do a simple quiet book for Audrey, with things for her little hands to grab onto. I got the ideas for the lion, alligator, and monkey from another quiet book I found online here, and then I came up with the ideas for the giraffe, elephant, and caterpillar.
 Lion with lots of ribbons to play with
 Alligator with a zipper mouth
Monkey with a banana to un-peel
 
 Elephant with ribbon loops to grab on to
 
 Giraffe with button spots
Fat Bug, with legs and antenna to play with

2 comments:

Shea D. said...

Okay seriously, that is ADORABLE. When I have kids I am commissioning you to make them books like this!

kate said...

That is awesome. I started making one but gave up when it looked like McPherson was making it. Guess I should learn to sew before I tackle a project like that. you are amazing.