Saturday, August 25, 2012

Elephant Ears

 My sister has much baby knowledge! While she was out here she noticed how Audrey's head flops in her carseat. We tried to give her head support by rolling up blankets, and shoving them in the carseat but that didn't always work.  So Angela told me about elephant ears,
No, not these kind of elephant ears.
These are elephant ears, they have two mini pillows on each side so they support her head! Genious! So we sewed one up in about fifteen minutes, and ta-da! Audrey can ride in the car without flopping!
 
Yay!Thanks Angela!
 

4 comments:

Shea D. said...

She looks so much like Tyler in that picture!

Jessica said...

Genius!

Jeff and Becca Bauer said...

Way smart! I have a rolled up blanket in Elsie's carseat right now. I think I need to make one of those!

Angela said...

oYay! They turned out so cute!