Audrey is now two months old! At her two month appointment she weighed 10.1 lbs and was 23 inches long. So she has grown four inches and gained 4 pounds! That's a pound an inch! She is in the 37th percentile for weight. She was only in the ninth percentile when she was born, so she is growing good! She got her shots at her appointment, which was no beuno! Poor baby!
She now makes the cutest baby noises now, I love listening to her little coos. She also smiles now, but it's really hard to get a picture of her smiling! She sleeps pretty good too. She goes about six hours every night, which means we usually get to sleep from 11 to 5, which I will take! It's pretty much the whole night, so I am happy!
Here's a silly picture of her smiling!
Our happy little girl!
I bought this onesie just for Tyler, because he was really sad that they only sell shirts that say I heart Mommy. So when I found this one I had to buy it!
Look! She's already a BYU fan already!
I love this dress! So cute!






2 comments:
Oh my goodness! She looks so much like Tyler in these pictures! What a sweet girl! 6 hours is awesome! I hope we get there sometime. :)
Oooh! She looks like a little baby doll in the last picture. I love it! I am so happy to see pictures. We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment