Friday, August 24, 2012

Headbands!

When Angela was out here we did a little crafting! I had mentioned earlier that I had really wanted to make lots of flowers and girly things for Audrey before she was born, but I ran out of time! So when Angela came out she brought headband making materials, and  we made flowers for Audrey! Yay! So now I can put pretty flowers on my little girl, so when I go out in public people will know she's a girl!
Angela brought out all of the fun elastics and alligator clips.  So I sewed up all the elastic bands
And we made different flowers that we glued onto the alligator clips
So we can mix and match flowers with different headbands!

I tried to get Audrey to model her new headbands...
but she didn't like that so much!
 

1 comment:

Angela said...

They turned out sooooo dang cute! I'm glad you finished sewing the elastic bands together. I felt bad that we ran out of time.