My sister Angela and her daughter Christine came out to Utah last week! It was a lot of fun spending time with them. I went over to my mom's every day, and we hung out every single day that they were here. On Friday, while all the boys were working, we spent the afternoon up at Pineview Reservoir. We just had a picnic lunch, and I stuck my feet in the water. My dad tried to snorkel but the water was really murky. We just spent the afternoon up there, but it was still fun!
Audrey liked her first beach experience, she slept the whole entire time!
Here's Christine drinking chocolate milk!
Here's our nice little picnic spot in the shade!
Audrey and me,and she is still sleeping! If you notice her arm flopping down, she always sleeps like that! In her blessing day pictures you can see her flopped just like this when she's sleeping in my arms.
1 comment:
Wish I could sleep that easily!!!
Post a Comment