Well, Tyler here with another important post. But no Spanish jokes this time, no this time I am all business because I am here with Scientific Proof that human clones do exist!
Lately, Ashley and I have been talking about how similar Audrey and her cousin Christine look.
Notice stunning mouth similarities?
Audrey
Christine
Also, be sure to take note of the intriguing sleeping positions.
Audrey
Christine
At first, I simply thought that that was a comfortable way to sleep; but after trying to get the feeling back in my fingers for two hours, I realized it is clearly not very conducive to comfortable sleeping.
So, as you can see there are many similarities between these two cousins. Nothing out of the ordinary you say? Well, for those who know Christine, you know of her fascination for the Piano Guys' Peponi. Well, we have come to the conclusion that they are indeed clones. Watch this video and try to tell us otherwise.
Scary isn't it?


1 comment:
They ARE clones! Woa!
Post a Comment